01. The Symmetry Overture (feat. Farzad Golpayegani)
02. Atlas (feat. Jon Boylan & Milt Gore)
03. Quicksilver Night (feat. Jason Cale)
04. The Ship of Theseus (feat. Milt Gore)
05. Buffalo Head (Remastered) [feat. Jon Boylan & Devé Sherielle]
06. Invocation (feat. Jon Boylan)
07. Talus (feat. Jason Cale)
08. Child of Spring (feat. Mike Kershaw)
09. Symmetry (feat. Jon Boylan & Farzad Golpayegani)
Warren Russell - additional guitars, backing vocals and everything else Except: Farzad Golpayegani - guitar (1, 9) Jon Boylan - vocals (2, 5, 6, 9) Milt Gore - guitar (2, 4) Jason Cale - guitar and vocals (3, 7) DeVé Sherielle - vocals (5) Mike Kershaw - vocals (8). Media/Samples
Although darker and heavier in tone than Quicksilver Night’s 2012 EP “Lucent” and 2015 “Reliquary” album, “Symmetry” explores similar lyrical concepts about the choices we make in the face of our apparent freewill and the consequences of those choices. This is not, however, a linear storyline nor is it even about a single specific character; this is more a series of vignettes in metaphor.
1) The Symmetry Overture – features Farzad Golpayegani on lead guitar. It is the album’s instrumental introduction, blistering and enigmatic
2) Atlas – features Jon Boylan on vocals & Milt Gore on lead guitar.
The weight of the world is on his shoulders; he took it upon himself.
3) Quicksilver Night – features Jason Cale on vocals and lead guitar
The quicksilver night is a fugue state, a desert fantasy that he tries to inhabit in escape from reality.
4) The Ship of Theseus – features Milt Gore on lead guitar. An instrumental named for a question of identity…more